what test is best to rule out lung cancer or lukemia ? mri with contrast or pet scan ? been having heavyness weak pulse for 6 months

Dr. Donald Colantino
Tests: The best test to screen for lung cancer,in my opinion, is a chest ct scan as a conventional chest xray can miss it. A simple blood test, cbc and differential, is adequate to screen for leukemia. These are screening tests but a tissue diagnosis is required in most cases for a definitive diagnosis. Your pulse description is nonspecific. An MD can check your bp and pulse to look for abnormalities
Answered on Jan 11, 2017