U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fort Worth, TX
A 32-year-old female asked:

Is it possible to have a bacterial infection on your feet and hands that cause itching peeling fissures and cracked skin ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Manhar Kayastha
Family Medicine 50 years experience
YES: see family doctor if needed he may refer to Dermatologist. SKIN DOCTOR.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 11, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.