A member asked:

What is this permanent rash across my forehead and behind my ears and around my nose? it itches when i sweat. my skin peel on fingers and feet.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Have you consulted a dermatologist? This chronic eruption may be seborrheic dermatitis. In any event,since the rash is persistent, a dermatologist is best qualified to evaluate and treat you.

Answered Mar 1, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor