Blandon, PA

My eyes are blue with a golden color around the pupil. i cant find much on it and don't see it very often in others. could you please help me?

Pathology 50 years experience
Normal: Golden color around the pupil is not uncommon in blue or other colors of the iris. It is not a disease and needs no intervention. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Last updated Jan 8, 2017