Whiteville, NC

Hi! i have a small lump at my anus. it's pea-shaped. i've noticed it months ago. no bleeding, pain every now and then, and normal flesh color. sometimes it's hard and sometimes it's barely a shape. i'm gonna go see my regular doctor in a month or two (she

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Lump on anus: If it is at the very base of your spine it MAY be a pilonidal cyst. It MAY be another type of cyst or something else. You have the courage w/in you to see your doc and get it taken care of. Then you will have peace of mind. Please do so. Peace and good health. Please move up your appointment.
Last updated Dec 11, 2016