U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

What is the treatment or medication for irritating, burning, small blisters that release light yellowish fluid on areolar skin of nipples?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Lipkin
Internal Medicine 53 years experience
Consultation advised: The description suggests some form of dermatitis. But would need to see the area involved. An online consultation here at Health Tap might be helpful. Upload several images in sharp focus, including closeups. Best withes.
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Need examination: This could be dermatitis, impetigo ( bacterial infection ), shingles etc . Please see doctor for examination.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 11, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.