Middlesboro, KY

i'm a male and was examining myself and noticed my left nipple discharged clear and brown stuff. right nipple was just clear. what is this? i'm scared

Dr. Donald Colantino
Nipple discharge: If your breast is enlarged, a condition called gynecomastia is likely. However because nipple or breast discharge is not usually associated with this condition,I recommend that you have a breast examination by your physician. Depending upon the findings you may be referred for a mammogram and/or a referral to a breast surgeon for an opinion.

Last updated Nov 29, 2016