A member asked:

I have a small raised mole on my face, which has grown a white bump. rest of mole is the same, should i be concerned & can i treat it like a pimple?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Louise Andrew answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Depends: If by "treat it like a pimple" you mean apply warm compresses and otherwise leave it alone, yes. But don't go squeezing or trying to pop anything on a mole. If it gets larger or itchy or red, get an examination please.

Answered 10/23/2017



Related Questions