A member asked:

I have lower back pain with numbness on the front of right leg... mostly on top of knee... what exercises can help relieve pain?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Roberts answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Must have evaluation: Need more information. An orthopedic evaluation can determine whether you have a ruptured disk or other problem. The orthopedist or a physical therapist will then be able to provide the most appropriate exercises based on your condition

Answered 10/30/2016



Related Questions