Please Doc I want to know at what point during sex is the male partner at risk of contracting HIV? Please Is it when he is climaxing

32 years experience in Pediatrics
Before During After: People engaging in sexual activities have body to body contact with their genitals, and therefore can catch the HIV virus before, during, and after climaxing. They can catch the virus with or without climaxing, which means one should not focus on the climaxing. The risk of catching or spreading the virus is there, the whole time. Know thy partner before things start happening.
Answered on Oct 12, 2016
1