Hi, my father has cancer desease and it's fourth stage and doctors said it's incurable:( please help me out.is there any therapy for cancer patients.

Dr. Ayman Omar
Specializes in Neurology
Broad: There are many types of cancers depending on location, stage and even an individual's specific genetic makeup and the specific genetic changes within that individual's cancer cells. It is impossible to tell without reviewing your father's specific case. Would be happy to review in detail with you through a virtual consult or through a second opinion. Best of luck!

Last updated Nov 27, 2017