Houma, LA

Inspra for primary idiopathic hyperaldosteronism. is this a good treatment? my b/p isn't too high but i have chronic low potassium & arrhythmia.

Dr. Joseph Wood
Endocrinology 27 years experience
Yes: Greetings Matthew-Inspra is an aldosterone blocker used to treat patients with hypertension and heart failure but is often used in the medical treatment of hyperaldosteronism. It is more selective in blocking aldosterone than other older drugs in this class. Having a thorough work up for hyperaldosteronism is very important. Best regards.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.