Lehigh Acres, FL

Taking 10mg of baclofen once a day. i notice it takes my diastolic bp from 80 to 88-90. is this a known side effect?is this ok?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Baclofen and bp: if it would affect blood pressure at all, it would cause hypotension or decreased blood pressure, rather than increase it. Your blood pressure may fluctuate during the day for several physiologic reasons,
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Endocrinology 52 years experience
80/88-90: This is not a side effect! You BP is OK! That said, please call your doctor and see if you still need to take Baclofen! Let me know if you can.

Last updated Oct 24, 2017