I am on zyprexa and i just stopped geodon after two weeks on both meds. now i have akathisia from stopping geodon. will i get better if i just zyprexa?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Side effects of meds: As is sometimes said, even in these God awful times, God only knows! The drugs that you take have akasthisia as a well known potential side effect. That is why in medicine we commonly use the phrase risk-benefit- I.e. what are the risks of this course of action compared to the hoped for benefits. Sometimes it is not so obvious as to what course is best to follow, sometimes more so, but no action I
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016