Ireland

if large multiple collection of pus/fluid/collections are in pelvis and down to foramin hip socket, how is this treated ?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Radiologist: The radiologist and the physician ordering the imaging study have to confer about the differential diagnosis and whether any further studies are needed. If findings point to a hip infection as the likely primary problem, the orthopedic surgeon and infectious disease specialist will collaborate in the treatment. If it's not likely a hip joint infection then a general surgeon is needed for input.