Rouses Point, NY

what could it mean when you have alkaline phosphate total of 131 and bilirubin direct of <0.1?

Dr. Daniel Motola
Gastroenterology 13 years experience
Consider specialist : Elevated alk phos is a women in the 40s could be Primary biliary cholangitis. However I do not know your age. Elevated Alk phos could be from bone intestine or liver. It's only a mild elevation. See your pcp or a GI doctor
Dr. Daniel Motola
Gastroenterology 13 years experience
Provided original answer
What is the upper limit of normal you were given by the lab. This value of AlKaline phos may be normal on some scales. If not elevated there is not much to worry about. The test can also be repeated to asses for a trend or change.
Sep 8, 2016