U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Los Angeles, CA
A male asked:

My 5yr old son has a huge blister filled with clear liquid on the lower side of his right gums ...what can i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
Pediatric Dentist: Take your child to a pediatric dentist to have the lesion examined and treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.