Knoxville, TN

my gum hurts around lower right 1st molar and the pain stops around lower right 2nd bicuspid when i touch it.

Pathology 49 years experience
Dentist: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a dentist. I trust that you are brushing and flossing regularly, if not then do make it a routine.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Examination: A local dentist will have to examine the area to determine the cause of the pain and any treatment, if necessary.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Pain: Can be from food impaction, infected tooth/teeth, infected gums/bone, trauma, and many other reasons. You will have to be examined to determine the cause of the pain. Once cause has been identified, appropriate treatment can be administered. We can't do that for you over the computer as we can't physically examine you. Please see your Dentist.