U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
San Clemente, CA
A member asked:

I have itching that is similar to that of a bug bite? i think it is somehow related to use of mdma? can that be a possibility? how can i treat the itc

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Anti - itch cream: OTC can be tried, you don't want to use antihistamines for possible interaction with mdma. Next you need to go to a detox program, check for one on the net in your area, best wishes
Last updated Aug 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.