Wilmington, DE

I been feeling heart beats in my stomach and i tried hold my breath to see if i can see when it beats or move by itself and it did. is that normal?

Pathology 50 years experience
Yes: It is normal to be able to see the heart beat, transmitted through the aorta, especially in a skinny person. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Dr. Richard Zimon
If you are: thin enough your heartbeat can be seen (transmitted to your AORTA (the largest artery in the body) THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL!!! Hope this helps! Dr

Last updated Aug 18, 2016