U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Kirkland, WA
A 32-year-old female asked:

Having chronic hip (poppingsounds) and knee pain. i'm 32female; 5'6"; 130lbs. i have flat feet and 1.1cm leglength difference. it's begun to impact my life. getting shoe inert from podiatrist for flat feet and to adjust leg length.what to do next?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
You may have hyperm: You may have hypermobility also known as Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. You need to discuss with your physicians and see a rheumatologist. The most important treatment for you is exercise.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 1, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.