San Diego, CA

Hi, i have problem where i feel the need to urinate frequently but most times nothing will come out and my urine has an odd smell but not a uti?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 24 years experience
See a doctor: You have 2 symptoms of a urinary tract infection - urinary urgency and an abnormal smell. Thus, I suspect you have at UTI. You should see a doctor for a urinalysis and an appropriate course of medication. If you don't get this treated, there is a risk it could progress - we definitely don't want that. I would drink-drink-drink water now, while you make arrangements to get to the doctors.
Last updated Jul 24, 2016