A member asked:

My 42 year old mom has a slight bone overgrowth in her knee joint.exercise and medicines have not. helped..she experiences pain while climbin stairs?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

??: What is a slight bone overgrowth / we might call this a bone spur if this is the case then the problem is probably osteoarthritis she should see an orthopedic surgeon.

Answered 4/10/2013



Related Questions