U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Indianapolis, IN
A 40-year-old member asked:

Wheezing coughing sneezing chest pains ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
See your doctor : Or go to ER or Urgent Care, chest pain and wheezing should be attended to ASAP

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 39-year-old member asked:

What to do if I have intense chest pains after coughing?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Atique Mirza
Internal Medicine - Cardiology 32 years experience
Less likely cardiac: It is either pleuritic or musculoskeletal and less likely cardiac please see your pcp.
Last updated Aug 25, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.