U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

I have severe cramps, stabbing pain after urination, and pain in my rectum. all of this only occurs during my period. could i have endometriosis?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Family Medicine 23 years experience
Evaluation: Your symptoms : cramps and pain during period not really typical for endometriosis. But if it will getting worse, and somebody in family suffers from this condition better to make appointment for evaluation

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.