Wadsworth, OH

i really need help. i am extremely allergic to poison ivy! it has gotten all over our yard: front and back. i can't mow any more. it seems like i don'?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Rid of them: You may need the help of a professional gardening service to get rid of the ivy on your yard or lawn. Avoidance is the best answer. Be sure to wash off anything which has had contact with the ivy with a detergent solution.
Pathology 49 years experience
See below: This issue is more suitable for horticulture than medicine. You may consult the site given below for chemical destruction of the plant. It may be prudent to hire a yard management service to carry out the task rather than risking contact with the plant. http://extension.missouri.edu/p/G4880