U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Mount Laurel, NJ
A 24-year-old female asked:

About a week a painful bump formed in my ear that hasn't gone away. there's no pain anymore but clear liquid leaking out.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Krishna Anand
Pediatrics 51 years experience
See E.N.T.specialist: You have infection in your ear ,the bump has burst out and fluid is leaking out .You should consult E.N.T. specialist to heck your ear and treat you accordingly

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.