Jacinto City, TX

Alt came back 39. i'm concerned. i've also been having some upper right side pain, but i've had problems with my gall bladder...any advice?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need more info: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, an ALT value of 39 per se is not to be concerned about. It would have helped to have rest of your lab data and imagining studies. It would be prudent to discuss it with your doctor who has access to this info. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.