AU

I ordered androcur depot but i don't know how to inject myself. can i ask my local gp to inject it even he didn't prescribe? i got this without prescription. please help. thanks

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Urology 44 years experience
See below: Androcur (Cyproterone), not available in U.S., is a feminizing hormone that lowers testosterone and has been most commonly used in the past for advanced prostate cancer which at age 33 is not why you are using it. Has also been used for Rx of acne, hirsutism, and transgender. Because of potential significant side effects, should be given under the supervision of an MD. Recommend you contact GP.
Dr. Karen Butler
You can ask: Most likely your doctor will not give you this medication. There is more to it than to just give a shot. Do things the right way. Go to your doctor talk about contraception have your exam and then have treatment. No medication is without risks do you better understand what you are doing. Over the counter medications do not give you proper information

Last updated Nov 28, 2017