Myanmar (Burma)
A 20-year-old female asked about a 20-year-old female:

I'm 20. not vergin. i just noticed that my perineum is teared. no bleeding. it's like a cut. i'm really worried. what should i do?

Dr. Scott Hacking
Tear: It is likely that intercourse has resulted in a small tear in the vaginal lips. This tear can be repaired by a doctor after numbing the area and suturing it closed. An open tear is also at risk for infection. Please cleanse the area and apply antibiotic ointment. Some patients, if the tear is very small, allow it to heal that way. You should see a doctor in person to help make that decision.