U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

I have low testosterone and dhea age 39. i have choice to see anti aging doctor or endocrinologist, which is best choice and why?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
Endocrinologist-they: are more familiar with this problem and deal with it differentlly than an anti-aging doctor
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 4, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.