A member asked:

I have a urinary track infection and a yeast infection. i have to pee a lot but it stings. i don't have my medicine yet. what could i do to?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

You need a doctor: Or if you can find a school nurse to help you - that would be advisable. The risk is that the urinary infection progresses to something more... like a kidney infection, that can make you quite sick. For now I would drink, drink, drink alot of fluids since that will help to flush out the bacteria (your body already is 'flushing') but I strongly advise getting professional help as soon as you can.

Answered 5/25/2016

1.3k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more