Qatar
A male asked:

doctor i have a purple streak on big toe for 8 months and verticle ridges in all nails, very very light tan double streak started in thumb nail melano?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Sight and Touch..: Advising on conditions of the skin and nails, without actually seeing them, can be not only difficult but dangerous to do. The variations and textures are best evaluated in an office setting with correct lighting and the ability to explore the tissue. An uploaded picture would certainly be a start, but, I recommend a visit to a Healtap provider near you.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
If melanoma: is suspected a biopsy should be done/.