OH

26 year old female w/ lumps in my breast that were cleared by midwife 5 mo ago. now my lab work the monocytes are elevated should i be worried?

Pathology 51 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, it would have helped to have the actual results. What is the absolute monocyte count? A count even twice the normal level per se is not a serious issue. It would be prudent to discuss it the doctor who ordered the test.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 17, 2016