A member asked:

I'm 20 yrs. old and i have palpitations these past 3 days. please help.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Tzy-Shiuan Kuo answered

Specializes in Cardiology

Pcp 4 w/u poss refer: You should see your primary care physician. At baseline you will need an EKG and some labs performed. It may simply be due to extra beats that you are feeling that can be observed or treated with medications, but there may be other issues that may warrant a referral to a cardiologist.

Answered 5/8/2016



Related Questions