Canada

i have been having a small discharge clear drying to yellow i'm 60 years old and lately i have to pee a lot and the discharge has no smell?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
This could be normal: With the hormonal changes of menopause, it is not at all unusual to have some drying effects of the urethral and vaginal tissues/atrophic changes. This can cause some discoloration of secretions and can definitely cause the sense of urgency and frequency. I urge a visit with your physician to rule out urinary infection and consider some topical estrogen which may very well help. Best wishes:)