i was taken off serqqueol 25mg taken 5 months and mirtazpine 25mg taken 9 months cold turkey and put on ambien (zolpidem) 5mg and 4 0.5 mg night. side effects?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Medication effects: You deserve Relaxation and Good Sleep! Let Wise Woman within you reflect: Reasons for •Seroquel being taken off •Mirtazapine taken off cold turkey •Taking Ambien (zolpidem) and duration if is more than 1 month •Stresses causing Anxiety and Depression Consider: Discuss with Psychiatrist side effects of Ambien (zolpidem), interaction with other medications, withdrawals; Therapy Realize and feel Wonder of Breath of Life