I have a knot in my right shoulder, it causes a numbing ache in my shoulder, arm and hand, my fingers go from a numb feeling to a tingle. please help.

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Andrew Shiller answered

Specializes in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Discomfort in the shoulder with symptoms going into the arm, even the right side, should be checked out by a doctor. Most of the time it's nothing serious. But you need someone to evaluate your personal and family medical history, do a good exam, and see if the symptoms could be cardiac or neurological. Do that first. If ok, **then** think about myofascial pain and get treatment for that.

Answered Mar 19, 2019

1.4k views