i am a 27 year old female diagnosed with pcos about two years ago. i have been taking ocella to help with regulating my period and it has worked well for me. back in november 2015 i stopped the pill to try and change the situation with diet and exercise

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
57 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Why?: I can see why one would stop a Rx when it does not work. But why stopping Ocella (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) when it has worked well for you? A healthy diet and regular exercise is good for nearly everyone but will not likely affect your PCOS status.
Answered on Apr 9, 2016