Dearborn, MI

I have sciatica lower back and leg pain periodically. i regularly perform the key hole stretch, and strengthen my core and back with regular planks, jump rope and yoga stretches. i periodically have therapeutic massage as well to relieve the pain.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Lower back leg pain: I understand your distress. I commend you for your desire for Good Health! It is likely that over-exercising is contributing to your lower back and leg pain. Let the wise man within you guide you See Orthopedic Physician, have X-rays and MRI to make Diagnosis of Sciatica or other condition ; and to discuss exercise program Breathing and Music Relaxation, and Visual Imagery will be beneficial.

Last updated May 6, 2016