U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Dearborn, MI
A 39-year-old male asked:

I have sciatica lower back and leg pain periodically. i regularly perform the key hole stretch, and strengthen my core and back with regular planks, jump rope and yoga stretches. i periodically have therapeutic massage as well to relieve the pain.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Psychiatry 56 years experience
Lower back leg pain: I understand your distress. I commend you for your desire for Good Health! It is likely that over-exercising is contributing to your lower back and leg pain. Let the wise man within you guide you See Orthopedic Physician, have X-rays and MRI to make Diagnosis of Sciatica or other condition ; and to discuss exercise program Breathing and Music Relaxation, and Visual Imagery will be beneficial.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 6, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.