India

I m 22 yr old virgin. i noticed pink lumpy tissue above my vaginal opening no pain. is it a bladder prolapse due to heavy weight lifting in gym?

Dr. James Lin
Urology 53 years experience
Probably not...: Weight lifting would not induce bladder prolapse in a women with no childbirth at 22. What could that lump be? It may just normal and unique for you. Nonetheless, the surest way is "to see and to believe" by an experienced physician, preferably by a gynecologist. Best wish to health...
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
It is nice of you to let HealthTap and its doctor know the anwer was very helpful; they appreciate your thanks and trust; If needing more counseling for health-/life-related issues, contact www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with keycode of RQPWJC.
Mar 30, 2016