U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Haledon, NJ
A 26-year-old female asked:

Miscarriage@6wks on 2/28 (bleeding on that date). do i consider that cd 1? my period has not come again and all hpts are negative.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Yablong
Emergency Medicine 44 years experience
You need to consult : While a delay for next menses after a miscarriage can happen, you should consult with a gynecologist. A gynecologist can check you for hormonal problems that have your cycles upset and you need evaluation for missed pregnancy problems.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.