Ogden, Utah

My baby is 3 mold and i'm breastfeeding. recently it seems like she isn't getting enough to eat. she is sitting with help. can i start rice cereal?

Too soon: Human babies are designed to grow on human breast milk. It's too soon for any solids. All mammals, such as kittens, puppies, or babies, need to have milk to grow well in the first part of life. It is fine to supplement with baby formula if one does not have enough breast milk. If really really wanting to start cereal, at least wait until age 4 months. Can use formula to supplement until age 1 yr.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.