U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 16-year-old female asked:

My crevix seem injured during masturbathing. the urine is leaking through vagina. can this be cured with any oinments or medicine. please help ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: If urine is definitely proven to be leaking from the vagina, then there is an abnormal connection between the urethra/bladder and vagina(fistula). Fluid can also leak from the vagina from vaginal secretions during sexual activity that is not urine. A GYN MD examination can determine the actual fluid content.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.