U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old female asked:

I have constant eye pain in general, when moving them and touching them. i also can see the color red but can't read it. it's just a blob of red. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yun Tran
Dr. Yun Trananswered
Family Medicine 17 years experience
See ophthalmologist: I saw that you said you had scleritis for 6 months in 2013. Whether you have scleritis or not this time, you should definitely see an eye doctor to find out what's wrong with your eyes. Best
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 18, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.