Woodland Hills, CA

Hi, is the integrated magnetic resonance stimulation (imrs therapy) beneficial for kidney disease. my mom bought it hearing about its benefits. thanks?

Dr. David Lipkin
Not proven to help: Electromagnetism(EM) in the form of IMRS or PEMF is being hyped as a cure or treatment for a wide range of conditions. It HAS been show to improve fracture healing and depression. The medical literature does not support the claim that it helps CKD. However there are some patient testimonials it did offer modest improvement. In the 1800's EM was a widespread fad promoted by quacks and hucksters.