A member asked:
my daughter accidentally got of hold of her nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream and ate some of it. what should i do?
3 doctor answers
Dr. Jay Park answered
49 years experience Pediatrics
Not to worry: It is very unlikely for your child to develop any serious side effect.
Answered on Jul 28, 2020
Dr. Charles Turck answered
16 years experience Pharmacology
Poison Control: In all likelihood, there will be no effects in your little one besides possible stomach upset. However, you should give Poison Control (800-222-1222) a call, and they will guide you through all the necessary steps; they are best equipped with all of the up-to-date information and will provide you with the support and reassurance you need!
Answered on Dec 24, 2016
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Skin underneath my tongue got ripped and now there is a hole with something white sticking out what should I do
What should i do about a cyst that feels like it has a sack of liquid on top and is turning black on my face
I have a bump under my skin by my pelvic bone and inner thigh and its like zit but it has a painful bump under it what should i do
I have as lump on my testicles from when i got kicked once and well it never gets bigger but it hurts what can i do it effects my love life bcs of the
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!