im 25 weeks pregnant and have had a severe cold / cough this week. bloody nose the past 3 days , mucus is a very dark green. today my phlegm had blood?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
23 years experience Infectious Disease
See a doctor: With these sorts of symptoms, you need answers. I would worry that your platelet count might have dropped as a result of the viral infection - allowing the blood to become thinner, such that you'd have nose bleeding and blood in the sputum. Hopefully you're plugged into an Ob/Gyn practice - I would call them and try to get seen today. If it's after hours and you're not doing well- go to the ER.
Answered on Jan 15, 2017
1