i have had a tingerling burning sensation in my back around my shoulder blade on the left side for 3 years on and of now i am a smoker?

Dr. Rowlin Lichter
71 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Cervical Referral?: For DX purposes the scapula is a BIG area. Very common is burning pain at inner edge scapula & in the upper thoracic spine. The basic problem is a neck facet arthritis C4-5? that refers pain to that area and is worse with stress & poor posture. Aleve+ sedation+ exercise and sometimes a chiropractor will help. If not this, please be more specific in location and relation to activity & posture
Answered on May 8, 2018
1