How do I tell my ob that I want to have a d&c? I'm 10 w preg & have painful fibroids & do not want a child. My birth control failed. (Ortho Evra)

Dr. Lisa Keller
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hard situation: Kayla, Sorry you are going through this. Are you comfortable with your OB, and know what his/her reaction will be? Are you certain of your decision? If any doubt, get counseling. Planned Parenthood is excellent for this. If you are certain, approach doc immediately. After 12 weeks the procedure is more difficult and slightly more risky. If s/he doesn't do the procedure, get a referral.
Answered on Feb 24, 2016
1